Journal of Medical Ethics (Volume 38, Issue 4, April 2012) is now available by subscription only.
- “Psychiatric ethics and the methodological virtues of bioethics” by John R McMillan.
- “When four principles are too many: bloodgate, integrity and an action-guiding model of ethical decision making in clinical practice” by William Muirhead.
- “Development of clinical ethics services in the UK: a national survey” by Anne Marie Slowther, Leah McClimans, Charlotte Price.
- “Just implementation of human papillomavirus vaccination” by Erik Malmqvist, Kari Natunen, Matti Lehtinen, Gert Helgesson.
- “Ethics requirements and impact factor” by Philippe Charlier, Valérie Bridoux, Laurence Watier, Melissa Ménétrier, Geoffroy Lorin de la Grandmaison, Christian Hervé.
- “Palliative care registers: infringement on human rights?” by Rosemarie Anthony-Pillai.