A New Edition of The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy Is Now Available
December 16, 2019
The Journal of Medicine & Philosophy (vol. 44, no. 2, 2019) is available online by subscription only.
- “In Defense of Madness: The Problem of Disability” by Mohammed Abouelleil Rashed
- “Mapping Moral Injury: Comparing Discourses of Moral Harm” by Joseph Wiinikka-Lydon
- “Why Should We Become Posthuman? The Beneficence Argument Questioned” by Andrés Pablo Vaccari
- “The Epistemology of Cognitive Enhancement” by J Adam Carter and Duncan Pritchard
- “Moral Responsibility and the Wrongness of Abortion” by C’Zar Bernstein and Paul Manata