A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
February 26, 2021
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 46, no. 3, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Confused Out of Care: Unanticipated Consequences of a ‘Hostile Environment’” by Rose Glennerster and Nathan Hodson
- “Ethical Concerns with Online Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Companies” by Henry Curtis and Joseph Milner
- “Understanding People’s ‘Unrealistic Optimism’ about Clinical Research Participation” by Hae Lin Cho, David Gibbes Miller and Scott Y H Kim
- “Questionable Benefits and Unavoidable Personal Beliefs: Defending Conscientious Objection for Abortion” by Bruce Philip Blackshaw and Daniel Rodger
- “Intergenerational Monitoring in Clinical Trials of Germline Gene Editing” by Bryan Cwik
- “Fetuses, Newborns, & Parental Responsibility” by Prabhpal Singh
- “Should Pregnant Women be Charged for Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening? Implications for Reproductive Autonomy and Equal Access” by Eline M Bunnik, et al.
- “The Ethics of Testing and Research of Manufactured Organs on Brain-Dead/Recently Deceased Subjects” by Brendan Parent, et al.