A New Edition of Genetics in Medicine Is Now Available
July 22, 2021
Genetics in Medicine (vol. 22, no. 11, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Pathogenic Mosaic Variants in Congenital Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism” by James S. Acierno, et al.
- “Low-Level Parental Somatic Mosaic SNVs in Exomes from a Large Cohort of Trios with Diverse Suspected Mendelian Conditions” by Tomasz Gambin, et al.
- “Genetics and Pediatric Hospital Admissions, 1985 to 2017” by Stephanie Gjorgioski, et al.
- “A Molecular Basis for Neurofibroma-Associated Skeletal Manifestations in NF1” by Yun Ma, et al.
- “Late Morbidity and Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Glioma with Neurofibromatosis Type 1: Report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study” by Peter de Blank, et al.
- “Validation of the BOADICEA Model and a 313-Variant Polygenic Risk Score for Breast Cancer Risk Prediction in a Dutch Prospective Cohort” by Inge M. M. Lakeman, et al.
- “Patient and Family Social Media Use Surrounding a Novel Treatment for a Rare Genetic Disease: A Qualitative Interview Study” by Alexander A. Iyer, Julie R. Barzilay and Holly K. Tabor
- “Clinical Outcomes of a Genomic Screening Program for Actionable Genetic Conditions” by Adam H. Buchanan, et al.