A New Edition of The Linacre Quarterly Is Now Available
May 16, 2016
The Linacre Quarterly (vol. 83, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Rejoinder to Jason Eberl on Brain Death” by Michel Accad
- “‘The Euthanasia Debate’ at the Sydney Town Hall: Reflections of a Palliative Care Nurse” by Annmarie Hosie
- “Dignity Reevaluated: A Theological Examination of Human Dignity and the Role of the Church in Bioethics and End-of-Life Care” by Quentin I.T. Genuis
- “The Human Person at the Heart of Medicine: Reflections of a Physician with Lymphoma” by Dennis Michael Manning
- “Abortion and Public Health: Time for Another Look” by Stephen A. McCurdy
- “Justice and Health Care: When ‘Ordinary’ Is Extraordinary” by James McTavish
- “Does Levonorgestrel Emergency Contraceptive Have a Post-Fertilization Effect? A Review of Its Mechanism of Action” by Rebecca Peck, et al.
- “Neglecting Human Ecology: The Common Element of Global Health Failures” by Matthew Hanley