A New Edition of HEC Forum Is Now Available
May 17, 2016
HEC Forum (vol. 28, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethical Tensions in the Pain Management of and End-Stage Cancer Patient with Evidence of Opioid Medication Diversion” by Arvind Venkat and David Kim
- “Developing an Evaluation Tool for Assessing Clinical Ethics Consultation Skills in Simulation Based Education: The ACES Project” by Katherine Wasson, et al.
- “Transplant Ethics: Let’s Begin the Conversation Anew” by David Shafran, et al.
- “Should Health Care Providers Uphold the DNR of a Terminally Ill Patient Who Attempts Suicide?” by Lisa Campo-Engelstein, Jane Jankowski, and Marcy Mullen
- “Towards Substantive Standardization: Ethical Rules as Ethical Presumptions” by Benjamin Chan