A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
March 24, 2020
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 45, no. 10, 2019) is available online by subscription only.
- “Current Controversies and Irresolvable Disagreement: The Case of Vincent Lambert and the Role of ‘Dissensus’” by Dominic Wilkinson and Julian Savulescu
- “Responsibility in Healthcare across Time and Agents” by Rebecca C H Brown and Julian Savulescu
- “Importance of Being Persistent. Should Transgender Children Be Allowed to Transition Socially?” by Simona Giordano
- “Delaying and Withholding Interventions: Ethics and the Stepped Wedge Trial” by Ariella Binik
- “Off-Label Use of Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Retinal Disease: Ethical Implications” by Landon James Rohowetz