A New Edition of Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics Is Now Available
March 24, 2020
Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics (vol. 29, no. 1, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “In Memoriam. Dan Callahan: Writing a Life in Bioethics” by Joseph J. Fins
- “Xenia: Refugees, Displaced Persons and Reciprocity” by John Harris
- “A Belmont Report for Animals?” by Hope Ferdowsian et al.
- “The Immoral Machine” by John Harris
- “Giving Children a Say without Giving Them a Choice: Obtaining Affirmation of a Child’s Non-Dissent to Participation in Nonbeneficial Research” by Holly Kantin
- “Advance Healthcare Directives: Binding or Informational Value?” by Gianluca Montanari Vergallo
- “The Ethics of Medical AI and the Physician-Patient Relationship” by Sally Dalton-Brown
- “Is Human Enhancement in Space a Moral Duty? Missions to Mars, Advanced AI and Genome Editing In Space” by Konrad Szocik