A New Edition of The New Bioethics Is Now Available
April 1, 2020
The New Bioethics (vol. 25, no. 4, 2019) is available online by subscription only.
- “Why Human Enhancement is Necessary for Successful Human Deep-space Missions” by Konrad Szocik and Martin Braddock
- Should Long-Term Follow-up Post-Mitochondrial Replacement be Left up to Physicians, Parents, or Offspring?” by Tetsuya Ishii
- “The Ethics of Killing: Strengthening the Substance View with Time-relative Interests” by Bruce P. Blackshaw
- “Donation of Human Biological Materials in the European Union: Commodifying Solidarity in the Era of the Biotechnological Revolution?” by Luciana Riva, Giorgio Resta, Alberto Gambino, and Carlo Petrini
- “Nazis, Teleology, and the Freedom of Conscience: In Response to Gamble and Pruski’s ‘Medical Acts and Conscientious Objection: What Can a Physician be Compelled to Do?’” by Marcus Wischik