A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 6, 2020
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 381, no. 23, 2019) is available online by subscription only.
- “Bracing for the Worst — Range Expansion of the Lone Star Tick in the Northeastern United States” by G. Molaei, E.A.H. Little, S.C. Williams, and K.C. Stafford
- “Preparing for the Next Pandemic — The WHO’s Global Influenza Strategy” by M. Eccleston-Turner, A. Phelan, and R. Katz
- “History of Medicine: Sir William Osler (1849–1919) — The Uses of History and the Singular Beneficence of Medicine” by C.S. Bryan and S.H. Podolsky
- “Health and High Water” by N.K. Ahuja
- “Shattuck Lecture: The Future of Care — Preserving the Patient–Physician Relationship” by J. Noseworthy