A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
May 7, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 384, no. 3, 2021) is available online by subscription only.
- “Testing in a Pandemic — Improving Access, Coordination, and Prioritization” by Y. Botti-Lodovico, E. Rosenberg and P.C. Sabeti
- “Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn v. Cuomo — The Supreme Court and Pandemic Controls” by W.E. Parmet
- “Incarceration and Social Death — Restoring Humanity in the Clinical Encounter” by B.A. Salhi and A.D. Osborne
- “Post-Transcriptional Genetic Silencing of BCL11A to Treat Sickle Cell Disease” by E.B. Esrick, et al.
- “Polypill with or without Aspirin in Persons without Cardiovascular Disease” by S. Yusuf, et al.
- “SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody LY-CoV555 in Outpatients with Covid-19” by P. Chen, et al.
- “REGN-COV2, a Neutralizing Antibody Cocktail, in Outpatients with Covid-19” by D.M. Weinreich, et al.
- “Brief Report: CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing for Sickle Cell Disease and ?-Thalassemia” by H. Frangoul, et al.