A New Edition of The Linacre Quarterly Is Now Available
July 12, 2021
The Linacre Quarterly (vol. 87, no. 4, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Brain–Machine Interfaces as Commodities: Exchanging Mind for Matter” by Christopher M. Reilly
- “The Spiritual Works of Mercy as a Tool to Prevent Burnout in Medical Trainees” by Paul M. Shaniuk
- “COVID-19 Policy-Making in a Country Divided: Catholic Social Teaching as a Path to Unity” by Thomas W. McGovern, Anthony T. Flood and Paul J. Carson
- “Christian Personalism versus Utilitarianism: An Analysis of Their Approaches to Love and Suffering” by Peter J. Colosi
- “Relational Dependence in a Culture of Self-Creation: A Theological Query into the Health of the Medical World” by John Nepil