A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
July 21, 2021
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 46, no. 11, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Why Lockdown of the Elderly is not Ageist and Why Levelling Down Equality is Wrong” by Julian Savulescu and James Cameron
- “Lockdown and Levelling Down: Why Savulescu and Cameron are Mistaken about Selective Isolation of the Elderly” by Jonathan A Hughe
- “How to Overcome Lockdown: Selective Isolation Versus Contact Tracing” by Lucie White and Philippe van Basshuysen
- “Maternal Request Caesareans and COVID-19: The Virus does not Diminish the Importance of Choice in Childbirth” by Elizabeth Chloe Romanis and Anna Nelson
- “Ethics of Sharing Medical Knowledge with the Community: Is the Physician Responsible for Medical Outreach during a Pandemic?” by Rael D. Strous and Tami Karni
- “Are Healthcare Workers Obligated to Risk themselves during the COVID-19 Pandemic According to Jewish Law? A Response to Solnica et al” by Azgad Gold
- “Uncovering Social Structures and Informational Prejudices to Reduce Inequity in Delivery and Uptake of New Molecular Technologies” by Sara Filoche, et al.
- “Protecting Health Privacy even when Privacy is Lost” by T J Kasperbauer