A New Edition of European Journal of Human Genetics Is Now Available
September 13, 2021
European Journal of Human Genetics (vol. 29, no. 2, 2021) is available online by subscription only.
- “What is the Meaning of a ‘Genomic Result’ in the Context of Pregnancy?” by Shiri Shkedi-Rafid, Rachel Horton and Anneke Lucassen
- “Perceptions of Best Practices for Return of Results in an International Survey of Psychiatric Genetics Researchers” by Gabriel Lázaro-Muñoz, et al.
- “Identification of Disease-Causing Variants by Comprehensive Genetic Testing with Exome Sequencing in Adults with Suspicion of Hereditary FSGS” by Matthias Christoph Braunisch, et al.
- “A Relatively common Homozygous TRAPPC4 splicing Variant is associated with an Early-Infantile Neurodegenerative Syndrome” by Shereen G. Ghosh, et al.
- “Taste Perception and Lifestyle: Insights from Phenotype and Genome Data among Africans and Asians” by Agnès E. Sjöstrand, et al.