A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
February 2, 2021
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 46, no. 2, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Importance of Systematic Deliberation and Stakeholder Presence: A National Study of Clinical Ethics Committees” by Morten Magelssen
- “First Prosecution of a Dutch Doctor Since the Euthanasia Act of 2002: What Does the Verdict Mean?” by Eva Constance Alida Asscher and Suzanne van de Vathorst
- “Gestation, Equality and Freedom: Ectogenesis as a Political Perspective” by Giulia Cavaliere
- “Abortion and Ectogenesis: Moral Compromise” by William Simkulet
- “Are the Irreversibly Comatose Still Here? The Destruction of Brains and the Persistence of Persons” by Lukas J Meier
- “Chromosomal Microarray Analysis in Prenatal Diagnosis: Ethical Considerations of the Belgian Approach” by Joke Muys et al.
- “Betting on CPR: A Modern Version of Pascal’s Wager” by David Y Harari and Robert C Macauley
- “The End of Religious Exemptions From Immunisation Requirements?” by Gregory L Bock
- “What Does ‘Quality’ Add? Towards an Ethics of Healthcare Improvement” by Alan Cribb, Vikki Entwistle, and Polly Mitchell