A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 6, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 7, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Fundamentals of U.S. Health Policy: Do We Spend Too Much on Health Care?” by K. Baicker and A. Chandra
- “People with Hepatitis C Who Inject Drugs — Underserved, Not Undeserving” by G.J. Dore and S. Trooskin
- “Hepatitis C Treatment in Prisons — Incarcerated People’s Uncertain Right to Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy” by A.M. Daniels and D.M. Studdert
- “History of Medicine: A National Medical Response to Crisis — The Legacy of World War II” by J. Barr and S.H. Podolsky
- “Putting the Public Back in Public Health — Surveying Symptoms of Covid-19” by A.T. Chan and J.S. Brownstein
- “Making the Call” by J.C. Stuart
- “Azacitidine and Venetoclax in Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia” by C.D. DiNardo, et al.
- “Compression Therapy to Prevent Recurrent Cellulitis of the Leg” by E. Webb, et al.
- “The Effect of Advances in Lung-Cancer Treatment on Population Mortality” by N. Howlader, et al.