A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 7, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 8, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Good Place to Start — Low-Threshold Buprenorphine Initiation” by J. Berk
- “When Prescribing Isn’t Enough — Pharmacy-Level Barriers to Buprenorphine Access” by H.L.F. Cooper, et al.
- “The Death Throes of Mercy — Our Shared Responsibility When Hospitals Close” by A.S. Kilaru and K.B. Mahoney
- “When the EMR Stole My Pen” by R. Srivastava
- “Plans and Pandemics” by A. Gupta
- “Community Health Centers and Covid-19 — Time for Congress to Act” by S. Kishore and M. Hayden
- “Evinacumab for Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia” by F.J. Raal. et al.
- “Effects of Diet versus Gastric Bypass on Metabolic Function in Diabetes” by M. Yoshino, et al.
- “Drug-Coated Balloons for Dysfunctional Dialysis Arteriovenous Fistulas” by R.A. Lookstein, et al.
- “Atypical Femur Fracture Risk versus Fragility Fracture Prevention with Bisphosphonates” by D.M. Black, et al.