A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 13, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 12, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Consent to Trainee Involvement in Pediatric Care” by E.A. Largent
- “Examining Examinations Conducted under Anesthesia” by M.F. Greene
- “June Medical Services v. Russo — A Threat to Physicians’ Standing to Challenge Abortion Regulations” by J.D. Rosen
- “Sticks and Stones — Confronting the Full Spectrum of Racism” by L. Caulley
- “Covid-19 and Health Equity — Time to Think Big” by S.A. Berkowitz, C.W. Cené and A. Chatterjee
- “Structural Racism, Social Risk Factors, and Covid-19 — A Dangerous Convergence for Black Americans” by L.E. Egede and R.J. Walker
- “Causal Genetic Variants in Stillbirth” by K.E. Stanley, et al.
- “Two-Year, Randomized, Controlled Trial of Belimumab in Lupus Nephritis” by R. Furie, et al.
- “Randomized Trial of Nocturnal Oxygen in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease” by Y. Lacasse, et al.
- “Five-Year Analysis of Adjuvant Dabrafenib plus Trametinib in Stage III Melanoma” by R. Dummer, et al.
- “Brief Report: Targeting CD38 with Daratumumab in Refractory Systemic Lupus Erythematosus” by L. Ostendorf, et al.