A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 14, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 13, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Fundamentals of U.S. Health Policy: Competing Visions for the Future of Health Policy” by M. Fiedler
- “Assessing the Safety of Glucose-Lowering Drugs — A New Focus for the FDA” by W.H. Chong, et al.
- “Ebola Response Priorities in the Time of Covid-19” by A. Christie, et al.
- “A Farewell Gift from My Mother” by K.A. Wayman
- “From Icebox to Tinderbox — A View from the Southern Border” by C.N. Cuneo and H. Janeway
- “Are U.S. Hospitals Still “Recession-proof”?” by B. Teasdale and K.A. Schulman
- “Partitioning the Curve — Interstate Travel Restrictions During the Covid-19 Pandemic” by D.M. Studdert, M.A. Hall and M.M. Mello
- “KRASG12C Inhibition with Sotorasib in Advanced Solid Tumors” by D.S. Hong, et al.
- “Avelumab Maintenance Therapy for Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma” by T. Powles, et al.
- “Lower-Dose Zinc for Childhood Diarrhea — A Randomized, Multicenter Trial” by U. Dhingra, et al.
- “Brief Report: Antisense Inhibition of Prekallikrein to Control Hereditary Angioedema” by D.M. Cohn, et al.