A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 15, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 14, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Half-Century of Progress in Health: The National Academy of Medicine at 50: Health in Aging — Past, Present, and Future” by L.P. Fried and J.W. Rowe
- “Ensuring Uptake of Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2” by M.M. Mello, R.D. Silverman and S.B. Omer
- “Voluntary Do-Not-Sell Lists — An Innovative Approach to Reducing Gun Suicides” by F.E. Vars
- “The Ritual of the Table” by S.R. Hata
- “Early Rhythm-Control Therapy in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation” by P. Kirchhof, et al.
- “Evolocumab in Pediatric Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia” by R.D. Santos, et al.
- “Atezolizumab for First-Line Treatment of PD-L1–Selected Patients with NSCLC” by R.S. Herbst, et al.
- “HPV Vaccination and the Risk of Invasive Cervical Cancer” by J. Lei, et al.
- “Physician Work Hours and the Gender Pay Gap — Evidence from Primary Care” by I. Ganguli, et al.