A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 22, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 19, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Half-Century of Progress in Health: The National Academy of Medicine at 50: Shaping the Future of Veterans’ Health Care” by L. McCauley and K.S. Ramos
- “#WhiteCoatsForBlackLives — Addressing Physicians’ Complicity in Criminalizing Communities” by J. Perritt
- “History of Medicine: “A Menace to the Public Health” — Contact Tracing and the Limits of Persuasion” by G. Mooney
- “On Grieving for the Out-of-Practice” by D. Weinstock
- “Covid-19, Ebola, and HIV — Leveraging Lessons to Maximize Impact” by C. Celum, et al.
- “Emergency Use Authorization of Covid Vaccines — Safety and Efficacy Follow-up Considerations” by P.R. Krause and M.F. Gruber
- “Community Health Workers and Covid-19 — Addressing Social Determinants of Health in Times of Crisis and Beyond” by P.J. Peretz, N. Islam and L.A. Matiz
- “Remdesivir for the Treatment of Covid-19 — Final Report” by J.H. Beigel, et al.
- “Remdesivir for 5 or 10 Days in Patients with Severe Covid-19” by J.D. Goldman, et al.
- “Colchicine in Patients with Chronic Coronary Disease” by S.M. Nidorf, et al.
- “Screening and Intervention to Prevent Falls and Fractures in Older People” by S.E. Lamb, et al.
- “Brief Report: Lineage-Independent Tumors in Bilateral Neuroblastoma” by T.H.H. Coorens, et al.