A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
July 8, 2021
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 46, no. 10, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Revisiting the Equity Debate in COVID-19: ICU is no Panacea” by Angela Ballantyne, et al.
- “Tragic Choices in Intensive Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic: On Fairness, Consistency and Community” by Chris Newdick, Mark Sheehan and Michael Dunn
- “Passport to Freedom? Immunity Passports for COVID-19” by Rebecca C H Brown, et al.
- “Ethical Framework for Adult Social Care in COVID-19” by Charlotte Bryony Elves and Jonathan Herring
- “Paediatric Deep Brain Stimulation: Ethical Considerations in Malignant Tourette Syndrome” by Rosemary T. Behmer Hansen, et al.
- “Community Organisation-Researcher Partnerships: What Concerns Arise for Community Organisations and How can they be Mitigated?” by Bridget Pratt
- “Should Professional Interpreters be able to Conscientiously Object in Healthcare Settings?” by Nathan Emmerich and Christine Phillips