New Articles from BMC Medical Ethics Are Now Available
July 27, 2021
BMC Medical Ethics has new articles available online.
- “Moral Structuring of Children during the Process of obtaining Informed Consent in Clinical and Research Settings” by Anderson Díaz-Pérez, et al.
- “Physicians’ Attitudes in Relation to End-of-Life Decisions in Neonatal Intensive Care Units: A National Multicenter Survey” by Ilias Chatziioannidis, et al.
- “Sharing Genomic Data from Clinical Testing with Researchers: Public Survey of Expectations of Clinical Genomic Data Management in Queensland, Australia” by Miranda E. Vidgen, et al.
- “‘Who is Watching the Watchdog?’: Ethical Perspectives of Sharing Health-Related Data for Precision Medicine in Singapore” by Tamra Lysaght, et al.
- “Clinical Ethics Committees in Africa: Lost in the Shadow of RECs/IRBs?” by Keymanthri Moodley, et al.
- “Moral Neutralization: Nurses’ Evolution in Unethical Climate Workplaces” by Hamideh Hakimi, et al.
- “Do Solidarity and Reciprocity Obligations Compel African Researchers to Feedback Individual Genetic Results in Genomics Research?” by Dimpho Ralefala, et al.
- “US Medical and Surgical Society Position Statements on Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia: A Review” by Joseph G. Barsness, et al.