A New Edition of Clinical Ethics Is Now Available
January 12, 2022
Clinical Ethics (vol. 16, no. 3, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Rationing Health and Social Goods during Pandemics: Guidance for Ghanaian Decision Makers” by Amos Laar, et al.
- “The Legal Ambiguity of Advanced Assistive Bionic Prosthetics: Where to Define the Limits of ‘Enhanced Persons’ in Medical Treatment” by Tyler L Jaynes
- “Children’s Medical Treatment Decision-Making: Reform or Review?” by Jo Bridgeman
- “‘The Ultimate Risk:” How Clinicians Assess the Value and Meaning of Genetic Data in Cardiology” by Kellie Owens
- “An Investigation into Ethical Issues in Occupational Therapists in Adult with Physical Disabilities: Using the Qualitative Approach” by Hassan Vahidi and Narges Shafaroodi
- “COVID-19 and Consent for Research: Navigating during a Global Pandemic” by Ran D Goldman and Luke Gelinas
- “Ethics of Triage for Intensive-Care Interventions during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Age or Disability Related Cut-off Policies are not Justifiable” by Luciana Riva and Carlo Petrini