New Issue of Journal of the American Medical Association is Now Available
August 5, 2010
JAMA (Volume 304, Number 4, July 28, 2010) is now available by subscription only.
- “Reducing Diagnostic Error Through Medical Home-Based Primary Care Reform” by Hardeep Singh and Mark Graber, 463-464.
- “Medical Leadership in an Increasingly Complex World” by Robert H. Brook, 465-466.
- “Miracles, Choices, and Justice: Tragedy of the Future Commons” by David B. Reuben, 467-468.
- “Patient-Centered Care and Informed Consent” by James E. Gottesman, 409-410.
- FDA Targets Antibiotic Use in Livestock” by Bridget M. Kuehn, 396.