New Issue of Biomedical Microdevices is Now Available
August 12, 2010
Biomedical Microdevices (Volume 12, Number 4, 2010) is now available by subscription only.
- “What We Know and Donâ€™t Know About the Bioeffects of Nanoparticles: Developing Experimental Approaches for Safety Assessment” by Mel E. Stratmeyer, Peter L. Goering, Victoria M. Hitchins and Thomas H. Umbreit, 569-573.
- “Nanotechnology for Regenerative Medicine” by Dongwoo Khang, Joseph Carpenter, Young Wook Chun, Rajesh Pareta and Thomas J. Webster, 589-596.
- “Combinatorial Targeting and Nanotechnology Applications” by Glauco R. Souza, Fernanda I. Staquicini, Dawn R. Christianson, Michael G. Ozawa and J. Houston Miller, et al., 597-606.
- “Compressed Collagen Gel as the Scaffold for Skin Engineering” by Kuikui Hu, Hui Shi, Ji Zhu, Dan Deng and Guangdong Zhou, et al., 627-635.
- “Sustained Release of Insulin Through Skin by Intradermal Microdelivery System” by Yan Wu, Yunhua Gao, Guangjiong Qin, Suohui Zhang and Yuqin Qiu, et al., 665-671.
- “Fabrication of Three-Dimensional Scaffolds for Heterogeneous Tissue Engineering” by Li-Hsin Han, Shalu Suri, Christine E. Schmidt and Shaochen Chen, 721-725.