Trends in Biotechnology (Volume 27, Issue 6, June 2009) is now available by subscription only.
- “The complexity of cellular dedifferentiation: implications for regenerative medicine” by Gideon Grafi, 329.
- “Interrogating single proteins through nanopores: challenges and opportunities” by Liviu Movileanu, 333.
- “High-throughput cellular microarray platforms: applications in drug discovery, toxicology and stem cell research” by Tiago G. Fernandes, Maria Margarida Diogo, Douglas S. Clark, Jonathan S. Dordick, and Joaquim M.S. Cabral, 342.
- “Convergence of biomarkers, bioinformatics and nanotechnology for individualized cancer treatment” by John H. Phan, Richard A. Moffitt, Todd H. Stokes, Jian Liu, Andrew N. Young, Shuming Nie, and May D. Wang, 350.
- “Polymeric heart valves: new materials, emerging hopes” by Hossein Ghanbari, Helene Viatge, Asmeret G. Kidane, Gaetano Burriesci, Mehdi Tavakoli, Alexander M. Seifalian, 359.
- “Synthetic gene networks: the next wave in biotechnology?” by Kaustubh D. Bhalerao, 368.