A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
July 11, 2018
Nursing Ethics (vol. 25, no. 3, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Nurse Ethical Sensitivity: An Integrative Review” by Aimee Milliken
- “Moral Distress of Nursing Undergraduates: Myth or Reality?” by Heloiza Maria Siqueira Rennó, Flávia Regina Souza Ramos, and Maria José Menezes Brito
- “Distrust and Patients in Intercultural Healthcare: A Qualitative Interview Study” by Lise-Merete Alpers
- “Nurses’ Narratives of Moral Identity: Making a Difference and Reciprocal Holding” by Elizabeth Peter, Anne Simmonds, and Joan Liaschenko
- “Factors Influencing Emergency Nurses’ Ethical Problems During the Outbreak of MERS-CoV” by Jeong-Sil Choi and Ji-Soo Kim
- “The Emotion: A Crucial Component in the Care of Critically Ill Patients” by Maria Sagrario Acebedo-Urdiales et al.
- “Organisational and Individual Support for Nurses’ Ethical Competence: A Cross-Sectional Survey” by Tarja Poikkeus, Riitta Suhonen, Jouko Katajisto, and Helena Leino-Kilpi
- “Ethical Issues of Prison Nursing: A Qualitative Study in Northern Italy” by Loredana Sasso et al.