A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
March 25, 2019
JAMA (vol. 320, no. 19, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Physical Activity Guidelines for Health and Prosperity in the United States” by Brett P. Giroir and Don Wright
- “The New Age of Patient Autonomy: Implications for the Patient-Physician Relationship” by Madison K. Kilbride and Steven Joffe
- “Health Apps and Health Policy: What Is Needed?” by David W. Bates, Adam Landman, and David M. Levine
- “Alternative State-Level Financing for Hepatitis C Treatment—The “Netflix Model” by Mark R. Trusheim, William M. Cassidy, and Peter B. Bach
- “Solving the Silence” by Olivia J. Killeen and Laura Bridges
- “Reducing the Stress on Clinicians Working in the ICU” by Jennifer B. Seaman, Taya R. Cohen, and Douglas B. White
- “Scientific Misconduct and Medical Journals” by Howard Bauchner et al.
- “FDA Joins New Effort to Strengthen Medical Device Cybersecurity” by Rebecca Voelker