A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
April 7, 2020
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 45, no. 12, 2019) is available online by subscription only.
- “Evidence First, Practice Second in Arthroscopic Surgery: Use of Placebo Surgery in Randomised Controlled Trial” by Kazuha Kizaki, Lisa J Schwartz, and Olufemi R Ayeni
- “Objectives and Outcomes of Clinical Ethics Services: A Delphi Study” by Leah Mcclimans, Geah Pressgrove, and Emmaling Campbell
- “Why Not Common Morality?” by Rosamond Rhodes
- “Withdrawing Life-Sustaining Treatment: A Stock-Take of the Legal and Ethical Position” by Alexander Charles Edward Ruck Keene and Annabel Lee
- “Deal With the Real, Not the Notional Patient, and Don’t Ignore Important Uncertainties” by Charles Foster
- “Instrumental Rationality and Suicide in Schizophrenia: A Case for Rational Suicide?” by Markella Grigoriou, Rachel Upthegrove, and Lisa Bortolotti
- “Feasibility of an Ethics and Professionalism Curriculum for Faculty in Obstetrics and Gynecology: A Pilot Study” by Lori-Linell Hollins et al.
- “Familial Disclosure by Genetic Healthcare Professionals: A Useful But Sparingly Used Legal Provision in France” by Benjamin Derbezet et al.
- “Is the Exclusion of Psychiatric Patients from Access to Physician-Assisted Suicide Discriminatory?” by Joshua James Hatherley
- “Medical Error in the Care of the Unrepresented: Disclosure and Apology for a Vulnerable Patient Population” by Arjun S Byju and Kajsa Mayo