A New Edition of Hastings Center Report Is Now Available
March 2, 2016
Hastings Center Report (vol. 46, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Epigenetics in the Neoliberal ‘Regime of Truth'” by Charles Dupras and Vardit Ravitsky
- “Balancing Benefits and Risks of Immoral Data” by Oscar A. Zarate, et al.
- “Whatever Happened to Human Experimentation?” by Carl Elliott
- “The Pedagogical Challenges of Teaching High School Bioethics: Insights from the Exploring Bioethics Curriculum” by Mildred Z. Solomon, et al.
- “Pedagogical Support for Responsible Conduct of Research Training” by Misti Ault Anderson