A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
March 7, 2016
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 42, no. 3, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Female Genital Alteration: A Compromise Solution” by Kavita Shah Arora and Allen J. Jacobs
- “Not All Cultural Traditions Deserve Respect” by Ruth Macklin
- “Should Junior Doctors Strike?” by Mark Toynbee, et al.
- “Accreditation Rules Safeguard Continuing Medical Education from Commercial Influence” by Graham T. McMahon
- “‘Is This Knowledge Mine and Nobody Else’s? I Don’t Feel That’: Patient Views About Consent, Confidentiality and Information-Sharing in Genetic Medicine” by Sandi Dheensa, Angela Fenwick, and Anneke Lucassen