A New Edition of Developing World Bioethics Is Now Available
March 9, 2016
Developing World Bioethics (vol. 16, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Reviewing HIV-Related Research in Emerging Economies: The Role of Government Reviewing Agencies” by Patrina Sexton, et al.
- “Managing Ethical Challenges to Mental Health Research in Post-Conflict Settings” by Anna Chiumento, et al.
- “Managing Human Tissue Transfer across National Boundaries—An Approach from an Institution in South Africa” by Safia Mahomed, et al.
- “Against Permitted Exploitation in Developing World Research Agreements” by Danielle M. Wenner
- “Anything to Stay Alive: The Challenges of a Campaign for an Experimental Drug” by Nathan Geffen
- “Maintaining Research Integrity While Balancing Cultural Sensitivity: A Case Study and Lessons from the Field” by Rebekah Sibbald, et al.