A New Edition of Bioethics Is Now Available
April 14, 2016
Bioethics (vol. 30, no. 4, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Humans, Animals and the Scope of Bioethics” by Ruth Chadwick
- “Opportunities in Reform: Bioethics and Mental Health Ethics” by Arthur Robin Williams
- “On the Moral Acceptability of Physician-Assisted Dying for Non-Autonomous Psychiatric Patients” by Jukka Varelius
- “Professional Hubris and its Consequences: Why Organizations of Health-Care Professions Should Not Adopt Ethically Controversial Positions” by Eric Vogelstein
- “A Trust-Based Pact in Research Biobanks: From Theory to Practice” by Virginia Sanchini, et al.
- “Avoiding the Personhood Issue: Abortion, Identity, and Marquis’s ‘Future-Like-Ours’ Argument” by Eric Reitan
- “Should We Reject Donated Organs on Moral Grounds or Permit Allocation Using Non-Medical Criteria? A Qualitative Study” by Greg Moorlock, et al.