A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
May 11, 2016
Nursing Ethics (vol. 23, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Effectiveness of Narrative Pedagogy in Developing Student Nurses’ Advocacy Role” by Priscilla K. Gazarian, Lauren M. Fernberg, and Kelly D. Sheehan
- “Nothing to Complain About? Residents’ and Relatives’ Views on a ‘Good Life’ and Ethical Challenges in Nursing Homes” by Georg Bollig, Eva Gjengedal, and Jan Henrik Rosland
- “An Innovative Approach to Teaching Bioethics in Management of Healthcare” by Silviya Aleksandrova-Yankulovska
- “It’s Agony for Us as Well: Neonatal Nurses Reflect on Iatrogenic Pain” by Janet Green, et al.
- “Non-Therapeutic Intensive Care for Organ Donation: A Healthcare Professionals’ Opinion Survey” by Stephanie Camut, et al.
- “Comparison of Professional Values between Nursing Students in Taiwan and China” by Yu-Hua Lin, et al.