A New Edition of Neuroethics Is Now Available
December 18, 2018
Neuroethics (vol. 11, no. 3, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Free Will, Self-Governance and Neuroscience: An Overview” by Alisa Carse, Hilary Bok, and Debra JH Mathews
- “The Role of Emotion Regulation in Moral Judgment” by Chelsea Helion and Kevin N. Ochsner
- “Bottom Up Ethics – Neuroenhancement in Education and Employment” by Imre Bard et al.
- “Enhancing the Nature-of-Activities Account of Enhancement” by Jay Spitzley
- “Debates over Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Mental Health Evaluations at Guantánamo” by Neil Krishan Aggarwal