A New Edition of Ethics, Medicine, and Public Health Is Now Available
September 18, 2019
Ethics, Medicine, and Public Health (vol. 7, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Xenotransplantation, Trust, and Trustworthiness: Ethical Issues for African Americans” by D. A. Hodge
- “Obesity as Disease: Metaphysical and Ethical Considerations” by A. Charrow and D. Yerramilli
- “Debates in Islamic Bioethics on How to Increase Organ Donations: Between Presumed Consent and Explicit Consent” by V. Rispler Chaim and A.-M. Duguet
- “Assisted Reproduction and HIV: Separate But Not Equal” by M.S. Gross, J.S. Coleman, and J. Anderson” by R. Guy and P.A. Chomczy?ski
- “Is Brain Death a Legal Fiction?” by J. P. Lizza