A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
March 27, 2020
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 381, no. 18, 2019) is available online by subscription only.
- “Where Were the Women? Gender Parity in Clinical Trials” by R.H. Goldstein and R.P. Walensky
- “Medicine and the Mind — The Consequences of Psychiatry’s Identity Crisis” by C. Gardner and A. Kleinman
- “Enabling Healthful Aging for All — The National Academy of Medicine Grand Challenge in Healthy Longevity” by V.J. Dzau et al.
- “Tennessee’s Opening Bid for a Medicaid Block Grant” by M.B. Buntin
- “A Ricochet of Pain — The Long Echo of Gun Violence” by M. Kalra
- “Discrimination, Abuse, Harassment, and Burnout in Surgical Residency Training” by Y.-Y. Hu et al.