A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
March 18, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 382, no. 20, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Facing Covid-19 in Italy — Ethics, Logistics, and Therapeutics on the Epidemic’s Front Line” by L. Rosenbaum
- “The State of Cannabis Research Legislation in 2020” by A.J. Zarrabi, J.K. Frediani and J.M. Levy
- “Medicare Part D and Insulin Affordability — The Devil Is in the Details” by S.B. Dusetzina, et al.
- “The Day My Gut Feeling Led Me Astray” by V. Noronha
- “Regulating Vaping — Policies, Possibilities, and Perils” by J.L. Sindelar
- “Novel Coronavirus and Old Lessons — Preparing the Health System for the Pandemic” by J.L. Hick and P.D. Biddinger
- “Vericiguat in Patients with Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction” by P.W. Armstrong, et al.
- “Atezolizumab plus Bevacizumab in Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma” by R.S. Finn, et al.
- “Rivaroxaban or Enoxaparin in Nonmajor Orthopedic Surgery” by C.M. Samama, et al.
- “Brief Report: Personalized iPSC-Derived Dopamine Progenitor Cells for Parkinson’s Disease” by J.S. Schweitzer, et al.