A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 12, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 11, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Fundamentals of U.S. Health Policy: Health Equity — Are We Finally on the Edge of a New Frontier?” by M.K. Evans
- “Cancer Risk Associated with Lorcaserin — The FDA’s Review of the CAMELLIA-TIMI 61 Trial” by J. Sharretts, et al.
- “Can Covid Catalyze an Educational Transformation? Competency-Based Advancement in a Crisis” by M.E.J. Goldhamer, et al.
- “Covid-19 and Disparities in Nutrition and Obesity” by M.J. Belanger, et al.
- “The Climate Crisis and Covid-19 — A Major Threat to the Pandemic Response” by R.N. Salas, J.M. Shultz and C.G. Solomon
- “High-Flow Oxygen with Capping or Suctioning for Tracheostomy Decannulation” by G. Hernández Martínez, et al.
- “BIVV001 Fusion Protein as Factor VIII Replacement Therapy for Hemophilia A” by B.A. Konkle, et al.
- “Eflornithine plus Sulindac for Prevention of Progression in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis” by C.A. Burke, et al.
- “Nonmetastatic, Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer and Survival with Darolutamide” by K. Fizazi, et al.