New Issue of Archives of Internal Medicine is Now Available
August 5, 2010
Archives of Internal Medicine (Volume 170, Number 14, July 26, 2010) is now available by subscription only.
- “Racial Differences in Admissions to High-Quality Hospitals for Coronary Heart Disease” by Ioana Popescu,Â Brahmajee K. Nallamothu, Mary S. Vaughan-Sarrazin, and Peter Cram, 1209-1215.
- “Geographic Variation in Carotid Revascularization Among Medicare Beneficiaries, 2003-2006” by Manesh R. Patel, Melissa A. Greiner, Lisa D. DiMartino, Kevin A. Schulman, Pamela W. Duncan, David B. Matchar, and Lesley H. Curtis, 1218-1225.
- “National Quality Forum Performance Measures for HIV/AIDS Care: The Department of Veterans Affairs’ Experience” by Lisa I. Backus, Derek B. Boothroyd, Barbara R. Phillips, Pamela S. Belperio, James P. Halloran, Ronald O. Valdiserri, and Larry A. Mole, 1239-1246.
- “Receipt of High-Quality Coronary Heart Disease Care in the United States All About Being Black or White: Comment on ‘Racial Differences in Admissions to High-Quality Hospitals for Coronary Heart Disease'” by Michelle A. Albert 1216-1217.
- “The Good, the Bad, and the About-to-Get Ugly: National Trends in Carotid Revascularization: Comment on ‘Geographic Variation in Carotid Revascularization Among Medicare Beneficiaries, 2003-2006” by Ethan A. Halm, 1225-1227.
- “Physicians’ and Nurses’ Experiences With Continuous Palliative Sedation in the Netherlands” by Siebe J. Swart, Tijn Brinkkemper, Judith A. C. Rietjens, Marco H. Blanker, Lia van Zuylen, Miel Ribbe, Wouter W. A. Zuurmond, Agnes van der Heide, and Roberto S. G. M. Perez, 1271-1274.
- “Medical Decision Making at the Individual Patient Level” by Claudia Caroline Dobler and Guy Barrington Marks, 1275.
- “Time Spent on Clinical Documentation: Is Technology a Help or a Hindrance?” by Jacob A. Doll and Vineet Arora, 1276.