A New Edition of Journal of Intellectual Disability Research Is Now Available
January 17, 2019
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research (vol. 62, no. 10, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Mobile Technology Use and Skills among Individuals with Fragile X Syndrome: Implications for Healthcare Decision Making” by M. Raspa et al.
- “‘More People Talk to You when You Have a Dog’ – Dogs as Catalysts for Social Inclusion of People with Intellectual Disabilities” by E. Bould, C. Bigby, P. C. Bennett, and T. J. Howell
- “Childhood Adversity, Health and Quality of Life in Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities” by A. F. Santoro, S. M. Shear, and A. Haber
- “Correlates of Burnout among Professionals Working with People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities” by A. Finkelstein et al.
- “The Exercise of Human Rights and Citizenship by Older Adults with an Intellectual Disability in Ireland” by D. McCausland, P. McCallion, D. Brennan, and M. McCarron