A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
January 21, 2019
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 44, no. 11, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Psychological Perspective on Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings” by Michelle Rydon-Grange
- “Recent Insights into Decision-Making and Their Implications for Informed Consent” by Irene M L Vos, Maartje H N Schermer, and Ineke L L E Bolt
- “What ‘Just Culture’ Doesn’t Understand about Just Punishment” by Samuel Reis-Dennis
- “Within the Limits of the Defensible: A Response to Simkulet’s Argument against the Pro-Life View on the Basis of Spontaneous Abortion” by Henrik Friberg-Fernros
- “How Do Policymakers Interpret and Implement the Principle of Equivalence with Regard to Prison Health? A Qualitative Study among Key Policymakers in England” by Nasrul Ismail and Nick de Viggiani
- “Artificial Womb Technology and the Frontiers of Human Reproduction: Conceptual Differences and Potential Implications” by Elizabeth Chloe Romanis
- “Should We Talk about the ‘Benefits’ of Breastfeeding? The Significance of the Default in Representations of Infant Feeding” by Fiona Woollard
- “Fair, Just and Compassionate: A Pilot for Making Allocation Decisions for Patients Requesting Experimental Drugs Outside of Clinical Trials” by Arthur L Caplan et al.