A New Edition of Research Ethics is Now Available
March 25, 2019
Research Ethics (vol. 14, no. 3, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Overcoming Ethical Barriers to Research” by Helen E Machin and Steven M. Shardlow
- “Research Governance Review of a Negligible-Risk Research Project: Too Much of a Good Thing?” by Amanda Rush et al.
- “Research Ethics, Informed Consent and the Disempowerment of First Nation Peoples” by Juan M. Tauri
- Freedom as Non-Domination in Behavioral and Biomedical Research” by Aidan Kestigian
- “One Size Fits Not Quite All: Universal Research Ethics with Diversity” by Mohamed S. Msoroka and Diana Amundsen