A New Edition of Clinical Ethics Is Now Available
March 26, 2019
Clinical Ethics (vol. 13, no. 4, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ambiguity, Death Determination, and the Dead Donor Rule” by Will Lyon
- “The Zone of Parental Discretion and the Complexity of Paediatrics: A Response to Alderson” by Rosalind McDougall, Lynn Gillam, Merle Spriggs, and Clare Delany
- “Physicians’ Communication Patterns for Motivating Rectal Cancer Patients to Biomarker Research: Empirical Insights and Ethical Issues” by Sabine Wöhlke, Julia Perry, and Silke Schicktanz
- “An Evaluation of Reporting of Consent Declines in Three High Impact Factor Journals” by B. H. Figer et al.
- “Ethical Issues in Genomic Research: Proposing Guiding Principles Co-Produced with Stakeholders” by D. Carrieri et al.
- “General Practitioners’ Ethical Decision-Making: Does Being a Patient Themselves Make a Difference?” by Katherine Helen Hall, Jessica Michael, Chrystal Jaye, and Jessica Young
- “Physicians and Caregivers Do Differ in Ethical Attitudes to Daily Clinical Practice” by Patrik Kjærsdam Telléus, Dorte Møller Holdgaard, and Birthe Thørring