A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
April 1, 2019
Nursing Ethics (vol. 25, no. 7, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Direct-to-Consumer advertising Effects on Nurse–Patient Relationship, Authority, and Prescribing Appropriateness” by Anna A Filipova
- “Nurse Participation in Legal Executions: An Ethics Round-Table Discussion” by Linda Shields, et al.
- “Factors that Impact on Emergency Nurses’ Ethical Decision-Making Ability” by Barbara Alba
- “Limitation of Therapeutic Effort Experienced by Intensive Care Nurses” by Juan Francisco Velarde-García et al.
- Neonatal Nurses’ Response to a Hypothetical Premature Birth Situation: What if It Was My Baby?” by Janet Green, Philip Darbyshire, Anne Adams, and Debra Jackson
- “Ethical Decision-Making Regarding Infant Viability: A Discussion” by Janet Kelly and Emma Welch
- Validity of the Italian Code of Ethics for Everyday Nursing Practice” by Paola Gobbi et al.
- “Borderline Personality Disorder and the Ethics of Risk Management: The Action/Consequence model” by Dan Warrender
- “Intergenerational Differences in the Personal and Professional Values of Nurses” by Emine ?enyuva