A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
June 17, 2019
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 44, no. 12, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethics Rounds: Affecting Ethics Quality at All Organisational Levels” by Dagmar Schmitz et al.
- “How to Read an Ethics Paper” by Melanie Jansen and Peter Ellerton
- “I Love My Children: Am I Racist? On the Wish to Be Biologically Related to One’s Children” by Ezio Di Nucci
- “Does Egg Donation for Mitochondrial Replacement Techniques Generate Parental Responsibilities?” by César Palacios-González
- “The Need for Donor Consent in Mitochondrial Replacement” by G Owen Schaefer
- “On the Personal Utility of Alzheimer’s Disease-Related Biomarker Testing in the Research Context” by Eline M Bunnik, Edo Richard, Richard Milne, and Maartje H N Schermer
- “Lesbian Motherhood and Mitochondrial Replacement Techniques: Reproductive Freedom and Genetic Kinship” by Giulia Cavaliere and César Palacios-González
- “Developing an Ethics Framework for Living Donor Transplantation” by Lainie F Ross and J Richard Thistlethwaite
- “In the Patient’s Best Interest: Appraising Social Network Site Information for Surrogate Decision Making” by Shahla Siddiqui and Voo Teck Chuan
- “Patient Preference Predictors and the Problem of Naked Statistical Evidence” by Nathaniel Paul Sharadin