A New Edition of European Journal of Public Health Is Now Available
September 19, 2019
European Journal of Public Health (vol. 29, no. 10, 2019) is available online by subscription only.
- “Unexplained Variations in General Practitioners’ Perceptions and Practices Regarding Vaccination in France” by Fanny Collange et al.
- “Recommendations for Design and Analysis of Health Examination Surveys under Selective Non-Participation” by Juha Karvanen, Tommi Härkänen, Jaakko Reinikainen, and Hanna Tolonen
- “The Impact of Generic Labels on the Consumption of and Adherence to Medication: A Randomized Controlled Trial” by Rafael B Goldszmidt et al.
- “Childhood Socioeconomic Circumstances and Disability Trajectories in Older Men and Women: A European Cohort Study” by Aljoscha Landös et al.
- “The Prevalence of Elder Abuse in Institutional Settings: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis” by Yongjie Yon et al.
- “Factors Associated with Older People’s Emergency Department Attendance towards the End of Life: A Systematic Review” by Anna E Bone et al.
- “Opioid, Antipsychotic and Hypnotic Use in End of Life in Long-Term Care Facilities in Six European Countries: Results of PACE” by Marc Tanghe et al.
- “Contribution of Chronic Conditions to Gender Disparities in Health Expectancies in Belgium, 2001, 2004 and 2008” by Renata T C Yokota et al.
- “Austerity, Measles and Mandatory Vaccination: Cross-Regional Analysis of Vaccination in Italy 2000–14” by Veronica Toffolutti et al.