A New Edition of The Linacre Quarterly Is Now Available
February 15, 2021
The Linacre Quarterly (vol. 87, no. 7, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Is Research on Transgender Children What It Seems? Comments on Recent Research on Transgender Children with High Levels of Parental Support” by Walter R. Schumm and Duane W. Crawford
- “Deficiencies in Scientific Evidence for Medical Management of Gender Dysphoria” by Paul W. Hruz
- “The Pediatrician as Prophet” by James McTavish
- “A Comparison of User Behaviors for a Fertility-Tracking App: Does Training in an NFP Method Improve Persistence and Use? by Michael D. Manhart
- “Systematic Review of Postfertilization Effects and Potential for Embryo Formation and Loss during the Use of Intrauterine Devices” by Cara Buskmiller, et al.
- “The Identification of Postovulation Infertility with the Measurement of Early Luteal Phase (Peak Day +3) Progesterone Production” by Thomas W. Hilgers
- “Safe Injection Sites: A Moral Reflection” by Steven Bozza and Jeffrey Berger