A New Edition of Journal of Legal Medicine Is Now Available
February 19, 2021
Journal of Legal Medicine (vol. 40, no. 1, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Taking Choice Seriously in Olmstead Jurisprudence” by Samuel R. Bagenstos
- “Reflecting on Olmstead: Representing Lois Curtis and Elaine Wilson” by Paul Lombardo, et al.
- “Lessons Learned from Georgia’s 2010 Olmstead Settlement: The Good, the Bad, and the Limitations of a Justice Department Olmstead Settlement” by Talley Wells
- “College as Community for Students with Intellectual Disabilities” by Erin Vinoski Thomas, et al.
- “Realizing the Promise of Olmstead: Ensuring the Informed Choice of Institutionalized Individuals with Disabilities to Receive Services in the Most Integrated Setting” by Steven J. Schwartz, et al.
- “The Constitutional Right to Community Services: Olmstead and Equal Protection” by David Ferleger
- “The Elderly Disabled: The Applicability of Disability Rights for Age-Related Disability” by Phyllis Talley